Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Creation Catalog!!!

For the last few months I have been working super hard putting together the new catalog of Creation Skateboards, for the Fall 2012-Winter 2013 season. Check it HERE.
Though I only have 2 new graphics of my own art, I curated the art of many friends (like Peru, Entes-Pesimo, Sego, Android Jones, Randal Roberts, Adi, Bobby Brown, etc.) and laid it down as board graphics. I also managed to hunt down the legendary traveling pro skater Kenny Reed to be part of our team, which will show the world that Creation is not only still alive, but growing. I thank you for your support and if you want any of this niceness for your feet or wall, please ask your local skate shop to hook it up for you! Skate shops will only order if they see a demand from the streets, so it's in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment