Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back from Italy!!

 So, I haven't made a post on this blog for over a month cause I was off travelling and doing art away from computor boxes. I spent 3 weeks of this time in a small Eco village called Torri Superiori in Italy, where I took a visionary art techniques intensive with epic artists like Amanda Sage, Andrew Gonzalez, Maura Holden, Laurence Caruana, etc. In between learning the ancient Misch technique, I also got to give a quick "visionary graffiti" workshop, which was a first but wont be the last!
After that I kept on cruising with my dear wife Valerie (celebrating our 2nd year anniversary) to epic Florence and Geneve in Switzerland. The world is full of great art and natural beauty, and Im always happy to see that. Anyways, here's a couple of pics but if you want to see more you can go to my Facebook. A lil video about it will also be in the works.




No comments:

Post a Comment