Thursday, April 12, 2012

Headlining at Rootwire Festival in Ohio this August

So, as a "Visionary Artist" I know I should be following the stereotype and make the scene at every electronic festival the summer can offer. But honestly, even though I can have fun there, it's not really my thing. I can be right by Burning man or Boom and I will opt to do art or skate in more peaceful settings. Sorry!

BUT, onc ein a while a festival (or 2) will do an effort to make me part of their festivities by flying me out and taking care of my confort there. So it is with pleasure that I announce that I will be one of the headliners at ROOTWIRE Festival out in OHIO this coming August.

There I will be showing art, live painting and doing one of my visionary comedy speeches. Dudes putting it together seem pretty conscious too, stoked. If you're out in the mid west, see you there!!

My profile on their webpage is: http://rootwirefestival.com/?_escaped_fragment_=artist-chris-dyer/ and their Facebook event page is:http://www.facebook.com/events/250224418407086/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment