Friday, January 13, 2012

New Creation Skateboards Catalog

For the last three months I have been Brand manager for Creation Skateboards, and in that time I have tried to make this brand my own, at least stylistically. This week I was finally able to show some of the fruits of my labour by releasing the new Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog. Other than using all sustainable material like recycled wood, bamboo and hemp I got art from some of the best visionary and street artists like Luke Brown, Mear One, Bue, Other, Carey Thompson, Xavi, Mark Henson, Amanda Sage, etc.

I also recruited my good friend Barry Walsh to be Creation's newest Pro, which was hard to keep a secret all this time! In these months I've been building the media to launch this news with a big bang, and it has been. His new welcome video is here below for you to check out and more info on the Creation webpage. www.Creationskateboards.com . I hope you're feeling the against the grain spiritual vibes we're plugging into the industry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment