Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Spray paint Shit


Now that Summer is here I am back at doing large scale art with spray paints. Today I hit up the infamous No Damn Good Skate park in NDG, a cool Montreal hood I lived in for years. The place is totally DIY, done by skaters for skaters to rip during our harsh winters or whenever. I made them this "Worshiper of Fun" in the entrance to their L shaped bowl, next to a Ben Tour piece. Locals where stoked and I got to skate a bit.

If you wanna see more of my new spray paint stuff, I upload all my new stuff on my facebook fan page HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.วิธี แก้ รองเท้า เหลือง

    ReplyDelete