Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sings of our Times

Most doors on my block have the "No Flyers" sticker on them, yet the “Publisac” delivery man will hang their bags on our stoops and front fences instead. It looks horrible and it is super disrespectful towards us. Publisac is such a waste of resources: paper and plastic, trees and oil, and for what? Some stupid coupons nobody wants? Maybe I shouldn’t be so aggro with my installation here, but I just need them to get the message clearly and stop leaving their wasteful garbage all over my block and our city.

This picture n story was very well received on my Facebook page and recently made it to the blog "Sings of our Times" you can check here: http://networkedblogs.com/e1Nrk .

1 comment:

  1. I like the sentiment, but I'm not getting the positive vibe on this one.

    ReplyDelete